I'm a senior front-end web developer from Boston with a passion for creating polished, scalable and accessible user experiences. My background is in full-stack development, so I also have a strong working knowledge of environment architecture, management and deployment processes.
MERGE Interactive - Front-End Architect
Mar 2019 - Present Boston, MA
- Architecting and developing internationalized, tested, Progressive Web Apps using React, Redux, Redux Toolkit, Redux-Saga, etc.
- Managing and implementing CI/CD strategies with linting, formatting, unit testing, code reviews and GitFlow across multiple environments.
- Leading teams of front-end developers on concurrent initiatives while working with project managers to ensure deadlines and expectations are being met.
Connective DX - Senior Front-End Developer
Jan 2017 - Mar 2019 Boston, MA
- Building atomic front-end components for Sitecore-based corporate & marketing sites for consumer-facing brands including Columbia Sportswear and Everence Bank using ES6, React and PostCSS.
- Developing and maintaining (as a team) an in-house Webpack developer toolkit, Fuzzy Chainsaw.
- Working on an agile team with peer-reviews and structured version control & deployment processes.
Janeiro Digital - Front-End Developer
Feb 2014 - Jan 2017 Boston, MA
- Prototyping and building scalable, API-driven interfaces for organizations with big data such as Amazon, Caterpillar and SevOne with modern front-end technologies including Angular, React & Webpack.
- Crafting WordPress-based marketing sites micro-sites for brands including IBM and ARM. We took home the 2015 MITX Best B2B Marketing Website award for the work we did with IBM on their Security Intelligence project.
AMP Agency - Full-Stack Developer
Oct 2012 - Feb 2014 Boston, MA
- Building WordPress-based corporate & marketing sites for brands such as McGraw-Hill and Hasbro.
New Perspective Web Solutions - LAMP Developer
Jan 2009 - May 2012 Worcester, MA
- Working as the sole in-house developer on small websites for local businesses with PHP, using a homebrewed CMS, Joomla or WordPress.